My Back to the Future collection [Real Guess jacket P48]

Over the past week I've added a few pieces to my collection. Marty's panasonic alarm clock, Doc's 2015 glasses, and the red cadillac toy. I got my hopes up today for a set of archer walkie talkies, but the seller only ships to the UK. Still on the lookout for the backpack and walkman.

Oh I would help you for this, but I am already trying to get them for someone else ><!

By the way, a little extra picture xD

DSC_1416.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, the Aiwa is meant to be silver, good luck on finding it, I had missed a few occasions, and took me some time to acquire one, it's really pricey!

Emma, are those the Guess jeans? Do we know what kind of Guess jeans Marty wore?

The Jeans is a first generation Guess made by George Marciano (acid wash). The one I'm wearing on the picture is another one... I put on weight since last year, so my Guess Marciano does not fit me anymore, I need to go on diet XD

I caved and bought the donation can on etsy lol. The materials proved to be very hard to find. This replica even has the right lid according to roland's findings. Im also in the middle of a transaction that I'll reveal tomorrow ;)

I lost 15 kg (33 pounds) since last October. Now I know where they are. :D

Damn you! Hahaha, by the way I received the napkin and the sticker, thanks!!! :thumbsup Looking great, as usual ^^

- - - Updated - - -

I caved and bought the donation can on etsy lol. The materials proved to be very hard to find. This replica even has the right lid according to roland's findings. Im also in the middle of a transaction that I'll reveal tomorrow ;)

Haha, great, I might get one too eventually x)

... Haha, great, I might get one too eventually x)

I found other wafer roll cans with the same correct dimensions (I bet they were all produced by the same company :lol). The first one is even available in UK: "Golden Break" and other ones are "Jocasta" and "Ferro" (both are from Greece, I think).

Just make sure that you buy a 400 gram can.

IDShot_225x225.jpg FER038-yogurt-wafer-rolls-338x484.jpg jocasta.jpg

Last edited:
I paid for this from the member Pitbull. He was kind enough to offer it for sale. Big thanks to him. This is his picture. Sorry I can't rotate it on my phone.
ScanAttachment

I have plans to show the red logo patch to a custom patch embroidery shop and get them to produce an accurate orange one. I'll have to do that once I go home on leave.

Last edited:
There is a semi accurate valterra skateboard on ebay. I say semi because it has red wheels. It's pretty beat up though.

Yeah but once again, I won't be able to afford it, I'm planning some stuff for the Secret Cinema event, and I had to pay a lot of things, especially the train which was expensive xD!

But I found a cheap jacket that was a bit similar to the Biff jacket from 1955 ^^ I might wear it for the event, as they set it for 1955 :p

https://img1.etsystatic.com/018/1/6355125/il_570xN.499615603_jgvi.jpg

If you want you can customize a jacket here :

https://jacketshop.com/eu/wizard/new/design-a-varsity-jacket/

I've tried it and you can create exactly the same jacket as in the movie !!!

I purchased a Guess jacket that will fit me earlier today for $25. The only thing decently accurate about it are the pockets except the flaps aren't blue. I can't do anything with it now, but in the future I plan on taking it to an alterations tailor to make it as accurate as possible.
$_3.JPG

The front and back and the arms need to be replaced with grey denim. It could be possible to just fade it with watered down bleach to the color of the res of the bluish grey. The arms will probably have to be totally removed with completely new arms made. And the pocket flaps need to be replaced or dyed as well. Then finally the blue pattern on the chest and shoulders will be added. This will probably take a lot of time and money so the project will be done one step at a time over a period of months.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back