My Avp Chopper Progress ( Please Look And Comment)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jsweeney

well it's been awhile since my last topic and i've made a lot of progress, as i have the chopper bio nearly done thanks to ( tuath) colm and i've bits and piece coming in the mail, i have a few pictures of pieces i have so far and i have loads done such as a near complete latexed suit, i did the magiver style and used a wetsuit instead of a mr i suit, i will put more pics up but i have a few problems to fix with my computer and i can't upload any more pics onto my laptop due to the memory is full, but i promise that more pics will follow soon,

http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/z386/sweeney200/

also please comment as all suggestions and comments mean a lot to me and it helps me learn

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jsweeney

hi guys, i'll have more pics up later of other pieces i have it'll all be done on time for halloween so pics going up later