My AP TK

TK709

Wanted to share a pic of my completed AP.

DSC00165_00_00.jpg

Charlie C TK/TS709

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Kahnt @ May 8 2006, 05:03 PM) [snapback]1240761[/snapback]</div>
Extremely nice.

I'd love to own any TK suit but at 6'6 I think I'm a little tall for a Stormtrooper. :)
[/b]

Tall for a Stormtrooper, but perfect for a Vader.

Love the AP. I've gotta get my Stormy and Sandy done.

Steve

very well done. :thumbsup

i´m working on my TE armor... it is always good to see some finished suits coming up here.
i´m looking forward for the day i will show my new suit up... soon. :love

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I enjoyed putting this together. It fits alot better than my F/X did.
I would like to get a chance at building a TE. Looking forward to seeing your completed TE, RoCKo.

Charlie C TK/TS709

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DL 44 Blaster @ May 8 2006, 07:30 PM) [snapback]1240842[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Kahnt @ May 8 2006, 05:03 PM) [snapback]1240761[/snapback]
Extremely nice.

I'd love to own any TK suit but at 6'6 I think I'm a little tall for a Stormtrooper. :)
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Yep, that's why I only own a couple of Vader suits and buckets. No Stormtrooper... :(

[/quote]

Yep, that's why I only own a couple of Vader suits and buckets. No Stormtrooper... :(
[/quote]

i am 5'11" stormtrooper and i have to look up at this guy , hes a perfect vader.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Kahnt @ May 9 2006, 10:25 PM) [snapback]1241689[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DL 44 Blaster @ May 8 2006, 07:30 PM) [snapback]1240842[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Kahnt @ May 8 2006, 05:03 PM) [snapback]1240761[/snapback]
Extremely nice.

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

And what's wrong with that? Not many guys have the stature for Vader. You should be proud. ;)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back