My AP TK

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DL 44 Blaster

Sr Member
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Kahnt @ May 8 2006, 05:03 PM) [snapback]1240761[/snapback]</div>
Extremely nice.

I'd love to own any TK suit but at 6'6 I think I'm a little tall for a Stormtrooper. :)
[/b]

Tall for a Stormtrooper, but perfect for a Vader.

Love the AP. I've gotta get my Stormy and Sandy done.

Steve

RoCKo

Sr Member
very well done. :thumbsup

i´m working on my TE armor... it is always good to see some finished suits coming up here.
i´m looking forward for the day i will show my new suit up... soon. :love

TK709

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I enjoyed putting this together. It fits alot better than my F/X did.
I would like to get a chance at building a TE. Looking forward to seeing your completed TE, RoCKo.

Charlie C TK/TS709

Darth Kahnt

Sr Member
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DL 44 Blaster @ May 8 2006, 07:30 PM) [snapback]1240842[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Kahnt @ May 8 2006, 05:03 PM) [snapback]1240761[/snapback]
Extremely nice.

I'd love to own any TK suit but at 6'6 I think I'm a little tall for a Stormtrooper. :)
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Yep, that's why I only own a couple of Vader suits and buckets. No Stormtrooper... :(

TK-2067

[/quote]

Yep, that's why I only own a couple of Vader suits and buckets. No Stormtrooper... :(
[/quote]

i am 5'11" stormtrooper and i have to look up at this guy , hes a perfect vader.

AlderaanGirl

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Kahnt @ May 9 2006, 10:25 PM) [snapback]1241689[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DL 44 Blaster @ May 8 2006, 07:30 PM) [snapback]1240842[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Kahnt @ May 8 2006, 05:03 PM) [snapback]1240761[/snapback]
Extremely nice.

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

And what's wrong with that? Not many guys have the stature for Vader. You should be proud. ;)