my 3 year clone armor build ( pic heavy)

now it lives in DEVON somerset, if anyone spots him let me know, id like to know how hes getting on!

my new build is for the havok squad which ive already stared a thread on.

thanks for looking at all my pics!!!!

81.jpg

The pistols (if im not mistaken) were from the play station, original and came with the first version of diehard :popcorn great build scorn really enjoying looking at your builds!

The pistols (if im not mistaken) were from the play station, original and came with the first version of diehard :popcorn great build scorn really enjoying looking at your builds!

SPOT ON! each one just cost £10 from good old ebay.

I just got my 2 boys that rifle nerf gun and I would of never thought you used that, it looks so different:lol wow excellent job:thumbsup

Thanks the secret is a good paint job that changes the look right away, then I replaced the cocking bolt for a metal one makes it look less like a toy, of course I then added the u.v light the laser and led flash light for good measure

Excellent work, sir! That's some pretty severe weathering... looks like Commander Scorn has seen just about every battlefield in the clone wars and come out on top. I particularly like your communicator with hologram Palpatine on it. That's an clever and effective accessory. Top notch craftsmanship all around!

Excellent work, sir! That's some pretty severe weathering... looks like Commander Scorn has seen just about every battlefield in the clone wars and come out on top. I particularly like your communicator with hologram Palpatine on it. That's an clever and effective accessory. Top notch craftsmanship all around!

the communicator was made from a mc donalds promo toy and a hologram figure, the cheap lights were no good... not bright enough to light the figure up so i replaced those with x3 10mm LEDS.

thanks for your comment!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back