MY 1st TIME COMPETING WITH MY PREDATOR SUIT.

djjalles

Friday the 13th costume contest.
0c7e5d6e.jpg
a5a0fcc8.jpg

4a6bc328.jpg

6cfd5dc3.jpg

d42c6b40.jpg

cf7c0a5e.jpg

b7389579.jpg

04494bf3.jpg

480efd61.jpg

I have more pictures but its not letting me up load more then one picture!It says the pics are bigger then the available space!?!?!

I have more pictures but its not letting me up load more then one picture!It says the pics are bigger then the available space!?!?!

use photobucket mate its much easier and damn you look good but WOW that im gonna say warmachine/ironman suit is incredible

and yeah wheres the video

That War Machine pictured has more firepower than any costume I've ever seen of ANY genre. That makes it a worthy loss you took.

Yeah his suit was bad ass.We all know how much time and afford it took to make it.Definitely deserves 1st place.
He's been cashing in with that suit for a while now.He always places in first place in every costume contest he enters.I can't hate though,he's suit is amazing,but I will have his head as a trophy one day.

I have to wonder if he can put it on all by himself, or if he has to have two or three helpers to put on all those rockets, grenade launchers, machine guns, missiles, and what looks like four Crayola crayons on his left shoulder. He definitely has a great costume, but yours is no slouch either. I just hope the voting was close.

dude thats a **** ton of guns!! Can you say over compensating for somthing......lol Don't hesitate to call for a lair beat down on war machine.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back