MY 1st TIME COMPETING WITH MY PREDATOR SUIT.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

djjalles

I have more pictures but its not letting me up load more then one picture!It says the pics are bigger then the available space!?!?!

panik33

I have more pictures but its not letting me up load more then one picture!It says the pics are bigger then the available space!?!?!
use photobucket mate its much easier and damn you look good but WOW that im gonna say warmachine/ironman suit is incredible

and yeah wheres the video

Lady Kaizer

My favorite pic is where you can see the lines of your tri-laser. Very nice touch - and I agree! War Machine head-trophy!

BradLake

i think he knows who he has competing with and thats why he brought all that weapons... hahaha

knife him!! :)

Mr Fett

Sr Member
That War Machine pictured has more firepower than any costume I've ever seen of ANY genre. That makes it a worthy loss you took.

djjalles

Yeah his suit was bad ass.We all know how much time and afford it took to make it.Definitely deserves 1st place.
He's been cashing in with that suit for a while now.He always places in first place in every costume contest he enters.I can't hate though,he's suit is amazing,but I will have his head as a trophy one day.

Elkman

I have to wonder if he can put it on all by himself, or if he has to have two or three helpers to put on all those rockets, grenade launchers, machine guns, missiles, and what looks like four Crayola crayons on his left shoulder. He definitely has a great costume, but yours is no slouch either. I just hope the voting was close.

bodiee

dude thats a **** ton of guns!! Can you say over compensating for somthing......lol Don't hesitate to call for a lair beat down on war machine.