My 1:350 enterprise build

Is it going just as planned or is it a march in to the unknown every time u get out of the box as I am finding it? Lol

Well, its both - this is my second build of this ship and though I also did a lot of testing first (colors, fit, etc) I am still encountering new challenges - but it will be well worth it. Just be prepared for the long haul! Look at every little section as its own model...

A little update I haven't made any progress in recent months waiting for cash to buy the lighting kit. However one thing I have done is designed and had 3d printed by shapeways custom turbo lift shafts for the shuttle bay. I hated the ones that were included they were full of imperfections I just didn't want to sit and fix for hours and hours so I created this replacement
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398273479.218638.jpg
It's by no means screen accurate but it gives a custom look to the shuttle bay. It's hollow with a hole at the bottom printed in to it so I can light it. XImageUploadedByTapatalk1398273714.389002.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1398273722.498729.jpg

It stands exactly as tall as the included part with out the two locating pins.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back