mv agusta used in irobot for sale

flabbersnatch

i have 1 of 3 of the mv agustas from irobot asking 10,000.00 or best offer. posting it on craigslist philadelphia and s jersey. and probably on ebay when i get a account set up. if anyone is interested ill send you my phone number my email is bobbulla@aol.com

Can you tell how you came into this beauty?

And/or substantiate that this is, indeed, the machine shown on screen? It might be the same model (it's hard to tell from the dark screen caps), but proving that Will Smith's buttocks (or those of his stunt double) warmed the saddle is different.

Also, this belongs in the Junkyard, not here. I understand that you're new, and don't have access to that area yet, but there's reasons for that. Introduce yourself, make some posts, let folks get to know you, then start your "F/S" thread. No offense, but you'll have a hard time getting buyers here when your first post is trying to sell a high ticket item like this.

And/or substantiate that this is, indeed, the machine shown on screen

I have to echo that, the price seems WAY to low for one that was used in the film...

$10K is about $4K below KBB retail for the everyday production 2004 F4-SPR, if this is screen verified than it would only add value... So I have to wonder about the authenticity claims...

If authentic it's one hell of a a deal...

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back