Must Resist

PepMaster

Sr Member
I want to turn this into pepakura files/foam templates sooooo badly. I must resist buying the model and turning it into files. 50k Polygons is like a walk in the park for me when I work in pepakura. If someone decides to buy the files and can send me the model I will give them the first set of pep files/pep templates before they are shared on here. With Fetts $25 files not working anymore this gives me a chance to breathe new life into it.
3d model Iron Man MARK 5 3ds obj max by oO--1240
c6wr8.jpg

Foam templates build for a Mark V would be awesome! Someone needs to do this. The build would be like fetts mark v thread 2.0. Accept this time it's foam...

Sent from my HD2 using Tapatalk

A foam suit would be amazing.Much more detailed than just plastic and rivets,but very time consuming.Can't wait to see this progress if you start.Don't give up.

A foam suit would be amazing.Much more detailed than just plastic and rivets,but very time consuming.Can't wait to see this progress if you start.Don't give up.

From experience, I do not recommend the MkV in plastic and rivets. To make it look right, you need to make it a fair bit more form fitting than the other suits.

I had a lot of fun that night, but I was in pain for a week afterwards, and walking home was a nightmare.

I'd love to see a foam MkV. But people need to pay crazy attention to the lines of the chest: they aren't as simple as everyone thinks. there's a lot of weird angles and arcs needed to create that smoothly-paneled flexible look.

But the Abs and back would be so much more comfortable in foam.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back