Must Resist

PepMaster

Sr Member
I want to turn this into pepakura files/foam templates sooooo badly. I must resist buying the model and turning it into files. 50k Polygons is like a walk in the park for me when I work in pepakura. If someone decides to buy the files and can send me the model I will give them the first set of pep files/pep templates before they are shared on here. With Fetts $25 files not working anymore this gives me a chance to breathe new life into it.
3d model Iron Man MARK 5 3ds obj max by oO--1240

SMOKE

Foam templates build for a Mark V would be awesome! Someone needs to do this. The build would be like fetts mark v thread 2.0. Accept this time it's foam...

Sent from my HD2 using Tapatalk

sterling archer

A foam suit would be amazing.Much more detailed than just plastic and rivets,but very time consuming.Can't wait to see this progress if you start.Don't give up.

CinnamonB

A foam suit would be amazing.Much more detailed than just plastic and rivets,but very time consuming.Can't wait to see this progress if you start.Don't give up.
From experience, I do not recommend the MkV in plastic and rivets. To make it look right, you need to make it a fair bit more form fitting than the other suits.

I had a lot of fun that night, but I was in pain for a week afterwards, and walking home was a nightmare.

I'd love to see a foam MkV. But people need to pay crazy attention to the lines of the chest: they aren't as simple as everyone thinks. there's a lot of weird angles and arcs needed to create that smoothly-paneled flexible look.

But the Abs and back would be so much more comfortable in foam.

PepMaster

Sr Member
Well I got the model bought tonight after a friend helped me, and while the model is super-HD I can still make this work.