Museum Replica's Captain America Shield

Terman8er

So there I was...down in Atlanta on business (2 week training stint) and I swing by the "Mall of Georgia" to maintain the warranty on the wife's ring (jeweler doesn't exist north of New Jersey anymore let alone New Hampshire) and as I am walking up to the mall I see, to my shock, a Museum Replica retail store. Now I have been to their warehouse outlet in Covington before but this threw me for a loop.

I had to investigate. And there it was...a Marvel Comics authorized Captain America replica shield.

A round one and an old-school one too.

Since I am traveling I ask if they carry this in their catalog or online and I am told that this is an in-store item only.

As a frequent catalog receiver and online browser I can admit to never having seen it before.

So a couple days later I talk the wife in to letting me get one (they only had 2 in stock of the round ones) and it would be my father's day present.

So I get in and purchase the last one they had.

Has anyone else seen it before? I am supplying a picture I had taken while I was in the store. Well, I tried to attach the picture...I will try later.

Terman8er,
The licensed Cap shields have been sold out for quite awhile and are increasingly hard to find.

You scored big time! :cheers
Thom

I'm just peeved that i completely let it slip by me that this store had opened. my family lives 10 miles north of that mall and I feel like I completely wasted father's day by dragging pops to Hobbytown...if only I'd known, I might currently be hurling a red white and blue shield around my house and breaking all my windows.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back