Mr. THX - PROP / REPLICA - ROOM

Are those the battery operated push lights?
Do you have to go round and switch them on one by one? must take you ages, but the effect is definitely worth it!

I have LV spots all wired back to two remote controlled wall sockets. All i have to do is press one button on my remote control and bang all lights on!

I bought the remote sockets, remote dimmer switch (for the main ceiling lights) and remote control all fairly reasonably from our DIY warehouse, B&Q, its a great low cost solution to control your lighting.

Yes with battery and the push button.

The only drawback is that we all must subsequently turn by hand. This one looks even though no cable

New one :love

Tron Legacy - Quorra´s Book - Voyages Extraordinaires

The book was a real bargain, was brought to the processing of some passages of the book binder :)

IMG_2890.jpg

IMG_2911.jpg

IMG_2917.jpg

IMG_2942.jpg

Screenshot:

3.JPG

More pictures and Information here:

Tron Legacy - Quorra´s Book "Voyages Extraordinaires"

Impressive, most impressive!:thumbsup
Your poster may even encourage me to join the Rebel alliance.:love

Wow congratulations on an awesome looking display mate....The 501st Legion life size bust looks great especially with the lighting, cant wait to get mine!!!

I also really like your clear perspex display boxes for your helmets..would you mind telling me where you can get them from and are they expensive?

Wow congratulations on an awesome looking display mate....The 501st Legion life size bust looks great especially with the lighting, cant wait to get mine!!!

I also really like your clear perspex display boxes for your helmets..would you mind telling me where you can get them from and are they expensive?

comes from here:

Rebelscum eStore

Dimensions
13" w x 15" d x 1" h base. The base has a set of black feet that are 1/8" high. On top of the base sits a 3/16" nominal (.177 actual) clear acrylic top. It is 13" w x 15" d x 18" h, and overlaps the base by 3/16". That makes the inside of the top 12.646" w x 14.646" d x 17.636" h. This is for the case only, the helmet is not included.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back