Mr. THX - PROP / REPLICA - ROOM

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mr. THX

Sr Member
IMG_2472.jpg

IMG_2476.jpg

IMG_2579.JPG

IMG_2725.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MattgomeryBurns

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Love seeing your collection. Are you planning to drink the keep the Coke cans as display items? Speaking from experience, I had a 6 pack of Buzz Cola from The Simpsons 7-11 pop ups. After a few years the acid in the soda ate through the protective lining inside the can and leaked out slowly from the bottom. It was a mess.

AtomicCafe

Hello,

Is there a link or website when I could order one of the Crystal Skulls ?

I would very like to order one.

Thank you in advance.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.