Unlimited Run Mr. Robot Patch

juno

Sr Member
sample.jpg

4"x3" you'll need interfacing if you want to iron it on (it really should be sewn on, patches look better that way in my opinion). I didn't want to ruin the interfacing when aging it.

In my etsy shop at http://curiousgood.etsy.com

Last edited:
Is there any chance I could grab one of these bypassing ETSY, if not no hassle it's just that website really doesn't like Australia for shipping.
I've found a few on ebay, but I always trust RPF quality more.

e.g. ...Yep that's $70 shipping, need fsociety to teach them a lesson :p

ETSY shipping.JPG

Patch looks great. Just snagged one from you on EBay.

Gotta figure out what to put it on...the jacket like in the show, or go my own route and put it on the black hoodie...I've got the mask from the show, so it might be kind of slick to sew it onto the hoodie.

32DB5056-441C-40E7-8EF5-FBA172AEB0D5_zpsjxhlpxam.png

Oh nice, where did you end up getting the mask from? I was looking to 3D print one as I couldn't find any up for sale, well many current.

From a site that got hit with a DMCA cease and desist like two days after mine had been shipped. It seems they're incredibly difficult to find, so if you can get your hands on one snag it as soon as you see it.

Last edited:
I've got an extra one of those masks unpainted (in black) if someone wants to make me an offer on it! I was lucky enough to win one of the show masks back in December.

Sent a Paypal request and haven't heard back. Just checking to see if you had received it. Great work, by the way!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back