MR CloneTrooper Helmet ARRIVES !! PICS !!!

Originally posted by Gytheran@Feb 4 2006, 11:51 AM
I think you have more money than common sense.

[snapback]1175877[/snapback]​

It appears you have neither. MR IS very good at taking care of it's customers. They WILL fix an issue like supplying a missing plaque. I understand you only like to repeat robotic phrases and make fun of fan made props, but I asked a relatively straightforward question if you had to return everything to get a plaque. Since effectively the helmet is not specific to the plaque, you would effectively be counterfieting a plaque.

I might argue with sizes, advertising photos vs products, and screen accuracy, quality control, schedules, etc., but I would never argue with MR's customer oriented approach. StarWarsShop.com leaves a lot to be desired, but MR direct is very, very good.

If this has been said, sorry. Since they are not going to replace the numbered plaques, this makes all the helmets, at least in my opinion, worth the same amount. Those that purchased these (myself included) paid extra for more paint and a numbered plaque for supposedly ?# out of 750. Right? If there is no true number or they made extras then it really isn't a LE helmet so why charge us more???? The only one that has been somewhat right is the Starcorps helmet. At least my helmet looks good AND i got my COA and a numbered plaque. What a mess.

I'm still asking what about the ones that showed up with crappy paint jobs? What is MR doing about that? I have ripples in several places on the face of the Special Ops. Plaque aside for a moment. This is a DOA helmet.

i havnt received notice yet for my Shock trooper... i hope im still getting one :/

i hope i like it also... i hope people are just being way over critical

Originally posted by Gytheran@Feb 5 2006, 01:45 AM
How about opening your eyes once in a while...

[snapback]1176388[/snapback]​

How about working toward a solution vs continuing to insult. I guess the latter is easier.

MR should fix this. Maybe working with them on the plan I suggested is more useful than conterfieting plaques or whining. If they don't fix it, it may be the first time I agree with you re: MR.

Originally posted by rudolpht+Feb 5 2006, 11:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rudolpht @ Feb 5 2006, 11:30 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Gytheran
@Feb 5 2006, 01:45 AM
How about opening your eyes once in a while...

[snapback]1176388[/snapback]​

How about working toward a solution vs continuing to insult. I guess the latter is easier.

MR should fix this. Maybe working with them on the plan I suggested is more useful than conterfieting plaques or whining. If they don't fix it, it may be the first time I agree with you re: MR.
[snapback]1176594[/snapback]​
[/b]

If you have a problem with me, you always have the option of PMing me to work things out. If you notice, I don't take your threads, interject them into a completely non-related thread and begin to confront you on issues I'm unaware of for the sake of argument. You obviously have a problem with me. Quit with the baiting BS and spit it out.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back