MR CloneTrooper Helmet ARRIVES !! PICS !!!

JP05

Just got it no more than 2 minutes ago. Its the Starwarsshop.com exclusive one. Its here. Pics coming soon.

Steve

clone1.jpg

clone2.jpg

clone3.jpg

clone4.jpg

clone5.jpg

clone6.jpg

clone7.jpg

wow, we get pics up here before the MR website. LOL...

bring it.

i want to see what the actual product looks like after staring at the prototypes and the digital promo image on the site. :p

not too shabby. :D

better than i thought...

the "mic tips" are far more detailed and seem to have a sort of screen to them, and the protos were just solid circles... between the teeth there also appears to be a grill...

and the interior... pretty sweet.

tell us more.

Originally posted by KevVader@Dec 24 2005, 05:12 PM
....very slick. MR did a great job IMO.

JP05...what's your personal impression of it?
[snapback]1143018[/snapback]​

Ok...understand I am not a big fan of EPIII...or any of the prequels. But I love this helmet. Its very well made. It looks like the liner comes out and the lens is screwed in. Its very light and comfortable when you have it on. A bit stuffy.....need some fans in it I would imagine. Vision is excellent out of it.

Steve

Originally posted by JP05+Dec 24 2005, 12:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JP05 @ Dec 24 2005, 12:21 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-KevVader
@Dec 24 2005, 05:12 PM
....very slick. MR did a great job IMO.

JP05...what's your personal impression of it?
[snapback]1143018[/snapback]​

Ok...understand I am not a big fan of EPIII...or any of the prequels. But I love this helmet. Its very well made. It looks like the liner comes out and the lens is screwed in. Its very light and comfortable when you have it on. A bit stuffy.....need some fans in it I would imagine. Vision is excellent out of it.

Steve
[snapback]1143029[/snapback]​
[/b]

OK....now I REALLY want my MR Vader lid... :D

Congrats.

CRAP. The Spec. Ops can't be too far behind. Now I have to decide if I want to cancel my Spec. Ops order, or try to scrape up the cash for it.........the last couple months have tapped out my account. I was hoping to have more time to recover.

Nice of them to take 8 months to deliver it, then WHAM, there you are.;)

Nice looking helmet, though.

Indeed, that is a nice looking helmet. Nicely finished out. Thanks for including the interior shot JP05. I've really benn diggin' on the EpIII clone armor, especially the helmet. I had pretty much talked myself out of getting one of these, but I think I may reconsider. I'd have to figure out where to put it :unsure

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back