MR CloneTrooper Helmet ARRIVES !! PICS !!!

JP05

Just got it no more than 2 minutes ago. Its the Starwarsshop.com exclusive one. Its here. Pics coming soon.

Steve

OldKen

Master Member
wow, we get pics up here before the MR website. LOL...

bring it.

i want to see what the actual product looks like after staring at the prototypes and the digital promo image on the site. :p

OldKen

Master Member
not too shabby. :D

better than i thought...

the "mic tips" are far more detailed and seem to have a sort of screen to them, and the protos were just solid circles... between the teeth there also appears to be a grill...

and the interior... pretty sweet.

tell us more.

JP05

Originally posted by KevVader@Dec 24 2005, 05:12 PM
....very slick. MR did a great job IMO.

JP05...what's your personal impression of it?
[snapback]1143018[/snapback]​

Ok...understand I am not a big fan of EPIII...or any of the prequels. But I love this helmet. Its very well made. It looks like the liner comes out and the lens is screwed in. Its very light and comfortable when you have it on. A bit stuffy.....need some fans in it I would imagine. Vision is excellent out of it.

Steve

KevVader

Sr Member
Originally posted by JP05+Dec 24 2005, 12:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JP05 @ Dec 24 2005, 12:21 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-KevVader
@Dec 24 2005, 05:12 PM
....very slick. MR did a great job IMO.

JP05...what's your personal impression of it?
[snapback]1143018[/snapback]​

Ok...understand I am not a big fan of EPIII...or any of the prequels. But I love this helmet. Its very well made. It looks like the liner comes out and the lens is screwed in. Its very light and comfortable when you have it on. A bit stuffy.....need some fans in it I would imagine. Vision is excellent out of it.

Steve
[snapback]1143029[/snapback]​
[/b]

OK....now I REALLY want my MR Vader lid... :D

Congrats.

Rodann

Sr Member
CRAP. The Spec. Ops can't be too far behind. Now I have to decide if I want to cancel my Spec. Ops order, or try to scrape up the cash for it.........the last couple months have tapped out my account. I was hoping to have more time to recover.

Nice of them to take 8 months to deliver it, then WHAM, there you are.;)

Nice looking helmet, though.

RedTwoX

Sr Member
Indeed, that is a nice looking helmet. Nicely finished out. Thanks for including the interior shot JP05. I've really benn diggin' on the EpIII clone armor, especially the helmet. I had pretty much talked myself out of getting one of these, but I think I may reconsider. I'd have to figure out where to put it :unsure