Most solid air mag?

DanielAkuma

Hello, BTTF Fan's!

I love the Nike Air Mag design and I wanted you to ask what is the best Air Mag Version that can be usable everyday (in the street).

I think that the V3 will be good, but 600$ are too much for me...

And I didn't find anything about the V2 model...

So if you know how to buy a V2, you're will be awsome!

PS: As I want to use the shoes for everyday, I don't care about the lights, I just doubt about the feeling of walking on the electrical circuits under the sole...

Thank you for reading, sorry for the mistakes, I'm French,

See you!

The V3 is really where you want to be for an accurate MAG. The V2s are actually hard to find now since V3s are now the thing.
There are cheap MAGs on eBay that are close to V2. These were formally known as the "sports" version and now have no logos. They look better than HC MAGs as they have the same height as the V2/V3. The only thing wrong with them is they use a different material on the collar and now have stitching on the strap (or maybe they always had that, I don't know).

As for wearing, you should use an after market sock liner insert.

V2 and other variants run slightly big. V3 are true to size. V3 have a more solid construction to, are branded and just look good.

If I understood, the best way to have Nike Air Mag and use them is to buy the V3?

For me, it will be very difficult to walk on the street with shoes that have cost around 600$ :/

You mean there is no Air Mag Replica on the Web which is less than 200$ and can be usable everyday?

I don't look at the tiny details between the replica and the real Air Mag, I just want to walk with
shoes that look like the Air Mag (Same shape, color, textil fabric...). I rather prefer good shoes that can resist the rain without Nike Logo
than Air Mag V3 very expensive and fear to dirty them on the street.

I hope you understand what I am searching for : shoes that look like Air Mag but less expensive.

You can find this model for less than 45 $ on dhgate air mag low resized.jpg

But is there any model that as the same shape of Air Mag (I mean like Boot) but less than 150$?

For example, when I write "Air Mag" on EBay, there are many shoes? Do you think that we can walk with them?

I search the same Air Mag as a V2 or V3 but without many options that increase the price (Logo, LEDs, autolacing...) just to
have shoes with the same shape and use them to go in the street.

Thank you very well :)

When I search Air Mag on EBay, I don't find any offer that seems to be honnest ^^'. When you're saying that there are Air Mag "sports" models, do you refers
as the official Halloween Costume? I just research shoes that look closely like Air Mag (same height) but with a less price :) Have you please a link to show
me what is a "sports" version of Air Mag?

Thanks you for all :)

Heck... There is no Air Mag replica less than 200$ and comfortable to walk with them? ^^'.

I don't trust the pictures on EBay seller...

These shoes seem to look like the Halloween Replica isn't it?

I wanted to thank you for all replies :)
No. This is the "sports" version. They came out after HC. They are full height and have the same construction at the body as the V2. They use a shiny material on the collar and have stitching on the strap. These are better than HC because they are taller. Like the HC, there is no branding and you would have to buy a decal kit.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a link to those Mag inspired shoes on DHgate? Those ones are out of stock.

Definitely look like they’d be a great everyday pair for normal wearing

Im willing to pay at least $500 for sum V3 mags but can't find a trusted seller... where could find sum or where should I search

Im willing to pay at least $500 for sum V3 mags but can't find a trusted seller... where could find sum or where should I search

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back