Morris / Deluted Concepts P1 open Mouth Completed

Xterminatus

Hi Everyone.

This is my take on the Morris / Deluted Concepts P1 open Mouth version.

I had to resculpt the left eye as it was way of line .

The Dreads and Dreadbeads are from biohunter76 and the quills are bountyhunters.

Its a beutifull sculpt and if juan only managed to get the eyes fixed on this one it would be perfect.
The head is made of resin and everything is painted with Golden Acryllics.

Please let me know how you like it

5676039600_1b926044a6_b.jpg

5675475101_7530528f0e_b.jpg

5675476241_2baec48f2c_b.jpg

5675478165_68920afb68_b.jpg

5676037828_4d008d509e_b.jpg

Looks fantastic! I love the color variety, spot pattern, eyes, mouth detail, shading, blending...everything! How did you manage to fix the eye? Did you cut out the wonky part and resculpt it? Well done...

Looks fantastic! I love the color variety, spot pattern, eyes, mouth detail, shading, blending...everything! How did you manage to fix the eye? Did you cut out the wonky part and resculpt it? Well done...

WOW thx a mill guys im so glad you like it

Jason i really didnt know what to use for resculpting the eyes at the beginning,,, so i used greenstuff i used to paint alot of warhammer in the past and i used greenstuff on those .
I just sculpted a eye over the existing one,, as its way of it were no problem.
Im no sculptor but this one were quite easy and it turned out pretty ok IMO

5676704796_82178d2e63_b.jpg

Hey Jimmy as you know we all love your work and it's so lifelike... question is when are you gonna paint up a full suit?

hehehe well i dont know about a suit but i have been thinking on a resin torso for starters as i think it would look nicer than a stick in the neck :(
ill be starting on my Sideshow P1 bust any day now ,,, only need to get the 2 other p1s i have dreaded and quilled.

Pics will be up soon on the morris P1 closed mouth dreaded and done after that its the SM P1

btw did you ever recive the mander wolf molds ?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back