Morganstein gun...."The Spirit"

The Prop Stop

Sr Member
This is killer....so happy to win this in todays Profiles....the first pic is from Profiles...I now realise that the gun photo was taken from a wierd angle...
the second pic is one I found from the Guardian newspaper of the actual gun on set....

What do our resident gun experts have to say...I think the upper sight is missing....I also think although I haven't got it yet that its huge!

Like I said I don't know anything about the piece other than its rubber and metal and plastic...love to know what you all have to say about it.

Looks like its a Leupold type 50mm scope with a DBAL laser sight + mounts etc that is missing on top - both can be got as fairly cheap airsoft versions.

I have one of both, so scaling from that the rifle is 43" or so long, yes its huge!

The ribbed grip under the barrel looks like a 9mm 100rnd Calico Mag.

SAS

Last edited:
LOVE it Tardis! (y)thumbsup

I'm a sucker for The Spirit. I have to post my screen used Spirit & Octopus costumes.

-Robb

cool..which ones do you have? I just bought the mudflats costume and the ninja costume for the octopus at Profiles.

I have the full hero Spirit, and I also had the Mudflats Octopus costume :)
My Octopus is missing the broach, I may bug you for a pic of that ;)

Glad to see another Spirit fan!

Congrats on your scores!

-Robb

First - Thanks for sharing the pics !!!! CCooooool !

I recognize many of the parts. It looks like a redressed MIB Rubber Stunt Rifle with a mix of other gun sights, mags, and parts. The end product is one mean machine!!!

Do you have more pics? PLEASE? Thanks for Sharing!!!!

Gordon

This is killer....so happy to win this in todays Profiles....the first pic is from Profiles...I now realise that the gun photo was taken from a wierd angle...
the second pic is one I found from the Guardian newspaper of the actual gun on set....

What do our resident gun experts have to say...I think the upper sight is missing....I also think although I haven't got it yet that its huge!

Like I said I don't know anything about the piece other than its rubber and metal and plastic...love to know what you all have to say about it.

The short samurai sword turned out to be the blade that one of the clones used to kill himself.....the blade retracts inside the handle...

The gun turned out to be the hero rifle...there is a laser sight on the bottom that works when the button is pulled.....the top sight is missing...

any chance you could give me a link to somewhere I could purchase one cheap.

I included a shot from the making of book of the rifle....screenmatches perfectly.

Guys,

I'm sorry to hijack, but I still have a bunch of original The Spirit items. Email me at phil@steinschneider.com for a list with lowered prices if you're interested.

Mark, email me your shipping information at phil@steinschneider.com and I'll send you the 8.5 x 11 production document shown in the photo below (free):

the_spirit_morg_rpg_01.jpg

Phil

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back