Monsters Inc Scream Canisters

To revive an old thread, I am repairing the arm of my life-sized sully and look forward to posting the project photos when done. I would also love to get some of the canesters, even at half size. (life-size better, of course.) Did any of them ever get sold?

BTW, any info on prior experience in repairs would be helpful, right now, I'm waiting for metric PVC pipe. (who knew it was different size then american)

I had to redo the entire Sully skeleton with new pvc piping. Could not source the original anywhere here in Ohio. Note that there are securing pins inthe shoulders and back for some of the juncture joints.

I love what you did with your canisters and your paint job is fantastic

I hope you don’t mind me pointing people to my thread with an accurate printable canister since there was interest here from people wanting to build their own:

I love what you did with your canisters and your paint job is fantastic

I hope you don’t mind me pointing people to my thread with an accurate printable canister since there was interest here from people wanting to build their own:
No worries. I am happy to be part of the conversation on this one.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back