Mondo-Olly-Moss-LOTR-reg.jpg

Lord of The Rings by Olly Moss
15x36”
$90 variant edition of 285

Mondo-Olly-Moss-LOTR-variant.jpg

There is also Gollum lurking at the top

A97brmeCUAAO-23.png:large

Last edited:
Missed the LOTR one by a few minutes. I was actually halfway up the road driving from work. *********. The worst possible time for them to release it, I didn't even stand a chance.

I was following the sale, decided not to go for it. Actually, Christmas shopping has me totally broke, so I really didn't have a choice. :lol

Even if you had been at your computer, your chances of scoring one were pretty slim. The servers immediately slowed to a crawl, prints were totally sold out in less than 30 seconds.

Posters sold out almost 10 minutes after the tweet went up, still didn't manage to get through.

Nah, Mondo and their servers was just slow to update. If you didn't have one in your cart and weren't already "calculating shipping" within the first 30 seconds, you weren't getting one.

I wonder who all the people are that immediately buy Mondo prints at premiums right after drop day. Most don't hold those levels and only start really going up if they do with some time.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back