Modifying a Rubies Mask

Hi, is anybody able to give brief dimensions of what bio will fit the rubies mask? Im on a budget so thought the following may be an option:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PREDATOR-SCAR-MASK...=item3a647492a9

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310323012723?ssPag...984.m1423.l2649

The bigger the better?

Thanks!

Well I will use a Wolf Bio made by Biohunter76. (And i used a full size P2 Bio(unkown makder) and it also fitts.

And you must ask the size of the BIO on EBAY.
I tried a smaller Termokk P1 bio and a Mysteria(also EBAY) but it will not fit....

Get a decent Lair Bio

Well I will use a Wolf Bio made by Biohunter76. (And i used a full size P2 Bio(unkown makder) and it also fitts.

And you must ask the size of the BIO on EBAY.
I tried a smaller Termokk P1 bio and a Mysteria(also EBAY) but it will not fit....

Get a decent Lair Bio

Thanks for the info- perhaps ill sort the dreads first then get a decent mask, not worth chancing it.

Excellent tutorial, as a first time builder, I hope you dont mind, I am going to use every one of these ideas. When I post I will defiantly be sure to name you as my master modifier! Thanks for great ideas for my low budget!

Hello everyone, I will follow the provided instructions for the dreads, I only have 3 days more for the party, I'm working with my son adapting this Rubies mask as much as we can so it looks better.

We started with the sight, using aluminum foil we had the size and shape so we proceed to cut the perf liner with scissors and get this pieces.
We bent the edges towards the mask to prevent any sharp edge towards the mask and applied hot silicone all over de perimeter.

predatorsmask000.jpg

We added aluminum foil and masking tape all around the faceplate for support because the thing is very very thin and easy to break.

Also we added the led circuit and the battery pack was done with an aluminum tube attached also with aluminum tape.

predatorsmask001.jpg

Then we used the aluminum tape to add the icon and draw some shadows with a black sharpie pen so it does not look completely flat, kind of shadow, looks way better live than in the picture.

predatorsmask002.jpg

This is the way it looks with the leds on

predatorsmask003.jpg

And this is how it will look with the lasers.

predatorsmask004.jpg

Now I'm going to buy the material on this topic for the dreads and it should be a more decent costume, still this year there is no time for the body but we will continue doing modifications so next year will have the entire suit ready.

Regards and thanks for sharing all the info, you guys rock.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back