Modifying a Rubies Mask

Im starting this project with another girlfriend of mine and were going out together this upcoming halloween as female preds...so i will be sure to post our final project up!! Thanks again :)

Looking forward to seeing it! Now....better get started, Halloween will be here again before ya know it! Post lots of progress pics!

Insulating backer rod, find it any Home Depot or Lowes. About $15.00 in various
sizes, will do one whole pred head maybe two! :)

Thanks. I'll take a look for them at Lowes tomorrow .

I just started my gauntlets today :( . (Although I think I made my self sick cause I ate 2 many pringles :) )

Great Huntorial, I have actually started one myself and was curious to know what type of glue you used to hold the foam to the inside of the mask?

Great Huntorial, I have actually started one myself and was curious to know what type of glue you used to hold the foam to the inside of the mask?

Hot Glue gun... thats what I used for the foam, and the magnets, had to use the temp on high....just warm didnt seem to stick too well.
Good luck!

Thanks so much, Ihave one of these masks and wanted to mod it this helps me so much. thanks agian.

Cheers,

Natti

I don't have much money cause i'm still in school no job and was wondering are the things you used for dreds flexabile is it like plastic tubing used for shower pipes and stuff like that

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back