MMO Engine

StragotheMad

Hello guys i hope this is the right place for this if not please move to right location.
Now with that out of the way, there is a guy(a friend of mine) who is working on an mmo engine and id like to get more people to support it the website you could sign up to is

http://realmcrafterce.com/forum/index.php?sid=36b3d7ac72e55efa05d85a4cc569ab19

This engine is a branch of realm crafter if anyone has ever seen it, it was branched off to rcce(realm crafter community edition) but there tended to be more problems but now it has been passed to a very commited person who will make sure the engine works as needed its called now rcse(realm crafter special edition) this guy worked for realm crafter so he knows what hes doing if interested sign up and show your support thank you. Plus there is assets that i myself have uploaded for free and there is others scripts, access to the source and so much more.

Last edited:
Hello guys i hope this is the right place for this if not please move to right location.
Now with that out of the way, there is a guy(a friend of mine) who is working on an mmo engine and id like to get more people to support it the website you could sign up to is

http://realmcrafterce.com/forum/index.php?sid=36b3d7ac72e55efa05d85a4cc569ab19

This engine is a branch of realm crafter if anyone has ever seen it, it was branched off to rcce(realm crafter community edition) but there tended to be more problems but now it has been passed to a very commited person who will make sure the engine works as needed its called now rcse(realm crafter special edition) this guy worked for realm crafter so he knows what hes doing if interested sign up and show your support thank you. Plus there is assets that i myself have uploaded for free and there is others scripts, access to the source and so much more.
If anyone has any questions feel free to ask

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back