Mini Custom Bio And Xenomorph Tail Base

SMOKE

I guess this is the right forum for this little project. I started work on this about a week ago and just finished it up yesterday.

I decided to sculpt out a Mini Bio and Xeno Tail out of boredom one night. Oh yeah, I made those bloody skulls too. :)

This was actually before I textured it..I might have a another pic with the texture some where.
IMG_20120619_033502-1.jpg

Anywho.. Here's a cast of it.

IMG_20120620_133735-1.jpg

Here's a cast of it on the base I made for the tail.
IMG_20120620_135211-1-1.jpg

Lens..Say whaaa?? They were in the sculpt and since im using tinted SmoothCast 325 thin areas are semi translucent. (y)
IMG_20120620_134924-1.jpg

I painted a couple up and cast a purple one for my wife and red one to test the tint (hadn't used that color yet). It looks pink in the picture but to me it looks like a kinda glowing magma red, i guess.
IMG_20120621_202534-1.jpg

Some of them sitting on a black light for fun.

IMG_20120621_212054-1.jpg

Lightly black washed the color tinted ones to bring out the detail.
IMG_3672.jpg

IMG_3669.jpg

IMG_3667.jpg

IMG_3670.jpg

I'll finish the tail base and post up some pics. I have one finished but I'm not happy with the curve in the tail. so I'm going to cast/shape/paint a new tail piece tomorrow.

Thanks for looking folks!! (y)

Like I said... I can't stand the cuteness. You're killing me with it. I just want hold them, hug them, and call them George.

Seriously though, these are really cool.

Those are awesome! I love how they glow in the black light.
Like I said... I can't stand the cuteness. You're killing me with it. I just want hold them, hug them, and call them George.

Seriously though, these are really cool.

Thanks guys! I finished the stand and everything today..well two of em. One with a shorter tail that the other. What do you think?

IMG_3703.jpg

IMG_3705.jpg

IMG_3706.jpg

IMG_3676.jpg

IMG_3719.jpg

Here are some key chains I made out of the Florescent tinted 325.

No Black Light
IMG_3720.jpg

With Uv and Ambient room lighting.
IMG_3721.jpg

Thanks for looking and commenting folks! I'll add some different 1/6th scale Custom Bios and Armor to this thread as soon as I get em done. :)

Thanks Jose! I wish I could get a middle paying job coming up with new ideas and then making them. lol

I'm seriously thinking about Florescent tinting a full scale bio.. I started mixing different tints and the results are exciting as hell! I just need to make some room first! I'm going to have a big sale this week, probably starting tomorrow. I would like to get a gallon of 325 and another trial size of oomoo for some more bio ideas I want to sculpt out(and also for a small (predator related) commission I got a phone call for today :D.)

Oh yeah this Bio measures 7cm x 4cm. Pretty close to 1/6th I think. (y)

I have to agree with Made007, you have some really cool, out of the box ideas. They all look great. I like the detail you put into the bottom of the base with the skull and everything. Cant wait to see what else you come up with.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back