Millennium Falcon MPC kit Rebuild

Re: Mpc falcon..REFIT WIP!!!

That looks money.

I still think you need to shave down the mandible rails that are on top. Is that making sense...do you know what I'm referring to?

You've done such a great job on this. It's too bad the original kit doesn't look like yours as it would have been money all those years ago.

Buddy as usual a great update.

I do prefer your side walls, so are you going to incorporate your work into the upgrade kits?

What did you use for the panza tak part, is that PE?

And are you going to change the size of the radar dish. My calculations have it as the same diam as the cocpit diam.

Wish I was keeping up with you, but just got a new job, have to prove oneself again.

Perhaps, we can do a group build this year, share scratched parts and build a couple of monsters.!!

Again great work

ozzy

So pretty... I have one from 1983 that needs updating... after I finish my Jupiter 2... after I do my TOS Trek shuttlecraft.... after I finish my phasers, ....after I make an NX-01,.... after I complete the Vipers I'm presently working on......
Man, I need more ME's to do all this stuff. :confused

But seriously, this is looking like a studio model. But of course it's YOU who's making it, so what else?:thumbsup

What a piece of junk! And I mean that in the best possible way :)
I started modding an MPC Falcon years ago and never finished, this makes me want to get it done!

100_2104.jpg

So pretty... I have one from 1983 that needs updating... after I finish my Jupiter 2... after I do my TOS Trek shuttlecraft.... after I finish my phasers, ....after I make an NX-01,.... after I complete the Vipers I'm presently working on......

If there's anyone who knows how short life is, it's a scale-modeler. :)

Awesome job, Beatlepaul - she's looking great!(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

where are these donor kits coming from? That is amazing. I had this kit when I was a kid and built it as is, but my skills were very amateur. I'd love to dig this kit up again and see what I could do now, now that I'm an adult.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back