Millennium Falcon Alternative Early Concept Version

This is simply incredible! If someone had told me this was an unused model from 1976, I'd totally buy it!

For anyone familiar with the old '90s era X-wing video games, the central location of the cockpit reminded me of the YT-2000 seen in X-wing: Alliance. It looked a bit like a cross between this concept and some heavy YT-2400 influence, like the Outrider. The cockpit interior layout was totally different though, with only two seats, and arranged in a tandem arrangement with the rear seat positioned higher than the front.

502?cb=20090826000658.jpg

What a fantastic build! The general mashup is just great, what an amazing execution on a theme, all top-notch!

Nice work!

Perfect. I'd like to see you make a Planet of the Titans Enterprise with the same Joe Johnson look. A Star Wars fan who hates Star Trek is needed to do such a project right...

I may have put missile tubes to either side of the cockpit...or sensors

Perfect. I'd like to see you make a Planet of the Titans Enterprise with the same Joe Johnson look. A Star Wars fan who hates Star Trek is needed to do such a project right...

I may have put missile tubes to either side of the cockpit...or sensors

You mean a "Discovery"? ;) I always loved the Ken Adam-take on the Enterprise. But I doubt that he´d have really had fun with Star Wars, although he was a very veratile artist.

Last edited:
Not sure how I missed this thread, but that is stunning....

Very cool, buddy...

Absolutely love it.
Beautiful concept, build, paint, weathering...all of it.

Well done.

Last edited:
Taking a mysterious “Rosetta Stone“ Image of the origin of the Millennium Falcon and creating a model for those who appreciate learning its history. Great thread and photo‘s

John!!! Wow!! Seriously WOW!!

This is truly Spectacular!! Please keep pics coming!!

You have created such an amazing, fantastic Model!!

It really looks like it belongs with the original ILM Models.

Wonderful!

Sean

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back