MILLENNIUM FALCON 1:6 SCALE

1606504611729.png

1606504710256.png

What museum is this going to and when do they turn off their cameras?

Let's you and me talk.

We will need:

A very large truck.

Some other guys who are NOT Star Wars fans.

A museum owner's family member held for insurance.

A very large out of the way warehouse.

A legal fund. Even if I am caught I am never giving up the loot.

A really, and I mean really big roll of bubble wrap.

Let's you and me talk.

We will need:

A very large truck.

Some other guys who are NOT Star Wars fans.

A museum owner's family member held for insurance.

A very large out of the way warehouse.

A legal fund. Even if I am caught I am never giving up the loot.

A really, and I mean really big roll of bubble wrap.

Sorry for destroying your plans. [emoji12] But after the falcon is placed in the hangar 94, there will be no way to get him out again!

But you are of course always welcome to visit us and see him!

Sorry for destroying your plans. [emoji12] But after the falcon is placed in the hangar 94, there will be no way to get him out again!

But you are of course always welcome to visit us and see him!

So the man behind the curtain finally reveals himself,....................or I finally noticed.

If you work there I will add you to my "I hate you" list.

If you own the place I will create an all new list that even Geek won't be on. The I loathe you entirely list.

If the world will stop acting like uninformed @#$$***$!!!!!!!!!! I will hopefully be there this summer. I was supposed to be there last summer but it will workout well as the Falcon should be there next summer.

So the man behind the curtain finally reveals himself,....................or I finally noticed.

If you work there I will add you to my "I hate you" list.

If you own the place I will create an all new list that even Geek won't be on. The I loathe you entirely list.

If the world will stop acting like uninformed @#$$***$!!!!!!!!!! I will hopefully be there this summer. I was supposed to be there last summer but it will workout well as the Falcon should be there next summer.

Place me on the new list! We are fans, who create sets to present fan-art like the masterpieces of Geek!

Do you know our trailer?

Hope to see you next year!!!

I'm sorry, I have a big drool line of saliva coming out of my mouth as I type this and cannot put into words my real feelings about this build:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: Is there an Emoji with that type of problem?

Place me on the new list! We are fans, who create sets to present fan-art like the masterpieces of Geek!

Do you know our trailer?

Hope to see you next year!!!

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna be contributing a prop to this amazing museum. Very excited.

Hopefully the museum will be there for centuries to come with all the amazing pieces. Accept a few that may end up in my collection.

My contribution has a dual purpose.

Bwhahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back