MILLENNIUM FALCON 1:6 SCALE

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

KramStaar

Sr Member
As someone who has spent significant time in the Archives especially with the 5ft falcon there, I am utterly floored by your build mate. The sheer amount of work, the attention to detail and the scale is jaw dropping.

Highest regards
MARK

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jamesfett

Sr Member
My Geek Lotto list:

5' Falcon

5' USS Excelsior

10' USS Enterprise E

1/6 Falcon

1/6 Y wing

1/6 U wing

1/1 (Yes 1/1) Jabba with Throne

1/1 Max Rebo band. OT not SE crap

Just to start.

Jamesfett

Sr Member
More:

1/6 Black Pearl

1/6 Blade Runner police Spinner

1/6 Serenity

30' Star Destroyer. Classic ISD. Not Executor or new stuff.

1/1 Speeder Bike

1/1 TaunTaun

1/1 Batman Begins Tumbler (Batmobile). Fully drivable with as close as possible screen accurate interior.

I think that's it.

Geek LMK what that will all run and how long it will take. You may need to clear a chunk of your calendar.

Thanks

Jamesfett

Sr Member
I can't remember if I asked this but on a serious note is this a rich person's collection and they just like showing it in a museum, bring in a little money, etc. or does this museum really bring in enough money to pay for all these displays, building, insurance, etc?

The space to properly display just this and the Slave I would be a bit of coin. The place must be huge!!!!!!!!!!