MILLENNIUM FALCON 1:6 SCALE

Social media is toxic and that is one of many reasons this is really my only Social Media.

Now I say we use the toxicity to our advantage.

Let's get Geek banned and or ignore him and refuse to give him anymore compliments until he offers a kit of one of these amazing things.

NO MORE MR. and Mrs. NICE PEOPLE! :love:

On a serious note I would love to see pics or vid on how you do this. We just see the progress pics but I would love to see the shop, etc.

It is just amazing as you seem to get faster with each build. As super fast as the Slave I was I feel like this is going even faster.

I can't wait to see it in Germany. Go away Covid

Another cool factor is because of the size and your truly annoying talent this looks more like the Life Size version than the models. If you look at it and ignore the scale background it looks like the 1/1

I looked in a thesaurus other for amazing.

Oh I forgot,...............I hate you, you over talented poo poo meany.

On an unrelated note I went from teaching High School to Kindergarten this year and my wife says it's affecting me. I don't see it.

Awesome feedback guys..i'll try to add some more WIP pics as I go along but not sure about any vids...I am not Adam Savage after all :notworthy:

So, here's this weeks progress report. Got all the 'boxes' done on the Starboard underside; Front Jaw/Docking Arm/Landing box/Gun platform/tail fin. Exactly the same as the first half but with the Docking Arm modified for the ramp fitting...
iYxsF7tl.jpg

wvD31jvl.jpg

mf8asRWl.jpg

...which I decided to scratch build from laser cut panels for greater durability. Work in progress at the moment

gt8VKhul.jpg
RxyGS7Ml.jpg

Awesome feedback guys..i'll try to add some more WIP pics as I go along but not sure about any vids...I am not Adam Savage after all :notworthy:

So, here's this weeks progress report. Got all the 'boxes' done on the Starboard underside; Front Jaw/Docking Arm/Landing box/Gun platform/tail fin. Exactly the same as the first half but with the Docking Arm modified for the ramp fitting...
View attachment 1361243
View attachment 1361244
View attachment 1361245
...which I decided to scratch build from laser cut panels for greater durability. Work in progress at the moment

View attachment 1361246View attachment 1361247

Nope,..no,...no way. I am calling B.S. You posted the first half finished on the 16th and now you CLAIM you have done this entire second half in 7 days. Nope. No way.

SHOW US THE Oompa Loompas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OLLM

Seriously let's' talk building me one.

I will fly you over hear.

I will have all the supplies here ready to go.

I will feed and house you.

You build it for me as a thank you for being so supportive of your work.

Then we will be even.

I have candy as well.

So are you going to have hull plates that cover the seems when you put the two halves together?
Good question...most of the seams will be hidden by parts that lie directly on the mid point but some of the more exposed areas like the jaws/gun platforms, will have hull plates covering the seam
In all seriousness, how many hours a day do you put in on this, including planning?
Let's just say it a full time job! When I'm on a project, then every waking hour almost is devoted to completing each stage as efficiently as possible and planning the next. So early starts, late finishes, no actual breaks, no phone etc. For me, concentration is the key and that requires being able to focus exclusively on the task at hand to achieve a good level of momentum that feeds back into my enthusiasm for the build. If the job went slowly then I would probably lose interest and start something else...we've all been there!
Anyway. I'm glad that people are happy with the progress...here is the latest

All the plating is finished on the Starboard underside and the access pit is done
L4BCa9ul.jpg

YmOwNdcl.jpg

rfJZ3Hyl.jpg

ouN5ZCUl.jpg

Also, finished and installed the ramp with lighting
QsjGFYll.jpg

po30jDUl.jpg
9ggcu7xl.jpg

OK surging onwards...got the Starboard underside all painted in base coat
RzcLhuOl.jpg

WeqFm65l.jpg

Actually painted and weathered the whole thing and forgot to take pix before we flipped her...
MUJbtmTl.jpg

n1zTMiCl.jpg

0SlDbBpl.jpg

Started with a blank canvas for the final side...Starboard top
guA14Lml.jpg

and did all the fins and skin, ready for the last set of 'boxes'
DPy3pPkl.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back