MILLENNIUM FALCON 1:6 SCALE

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JediMichael

Master Member
I'm not good at sizing and math in general....so what would a 12 mile long Super Star Destroyer at 1/6 scale be at?
That should still be the next project.....

Rogviler

I don't think that math is right... A SUPER Star Destroyer's 12 miles at 1/6 scale is 2 miles. Which is hilariously still a mile longer than a regular Star Destroyer's full-size length. A "mini" Super Star Destroyer would even be monstrous.

GEEK1138

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yeah, I like 'Megature' too. The opposite if miniature should be maxiture but that's not even a word.
Anyhoo, quick update...got the pipes done on the front parts and finished adding the greeblies
W1EQAn3l.jpg
zv7NVQ4l.jpg

Also finished both 'waistbands', portside
egmxot8l.jpg

H1IRYxUl.jpg

and everything painted in Reefer white
DZVHycWl.jpg

JediMichael

Master Member
I don't think that math is right... A SUPER Star Destroyer's 12 miles at 1/6 scale is 2 miles. Which is hilariously still a mile longer than a regular Star Destroyer's full-size length. A "mini" Super Star Destroyer would even be monstrous.
So just for kicks....what would a 1/6 scale death star be?
20+ miles? hahaha

Rogviler

So just for kicks....what would a 1/6 scale death star be?
20+ miles? hahaha

About 15.5 miles in diameter if you take the average measurement (which varies like all things made-up). It would be fun, I think, to at least do a section of it and put in the requisite janitor closets and bathrooms.