Unlimited Run Miles Morales Prints

Crazydog500

Here is our recent file we created of the Miles Morales suit. Prints are now available, we can also resize the file to fit your certain size as well. Prints are $250 shipped, and this file includes a extra mask on it. As well a solid one piece back. Please note we are not selling any files as of right now
Thanks for looking!

10877904_10153704632688782_68079673_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm.. I may take you up on this. Have you thought about doing the superior or anything like this? I like the way this looks.

If you do, it look great with silicone on all the reds and red latex webbing. If i ever build this suit for someone i would go with that method.

We can pretty much do anything upon request. This file was a commission for someone, anything we have to do from ground up would cost a bit extra. Either someone can commission us including yourself to do something in particular. Or wait it out and hopefully we come out with a certain design soon that you or anyone wants.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back