Michigan Prop Party

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rocketeer25 @ Apr 21 2006, 03:08 AM) [snapback]1230224[/snapback]</div>
Does anyone have a MR Rocketeer Helmet that they could bring? I've seen all the pics, but would love to be able to hold one in da' flesh.
[/b]

J.B. had one for sale a couple weeks ago. Maybe he could bring it.

JAS

Muad'Dib MD2B: Sorry to hear about wife's grandfather. I was looking forrward to seeing you there, but maybe you can come to the next one.

Juno: You bring whatever you feel like bringing. There'll be room for whatever you feel like sharing and don't forgett my Hogwart's Express ticket. Mr. Wynn is going to be bringing some of my props that he has graciously consented to help me display. They're Potter props, I think you'll like them. The 1:1 scale Moffeaton is not one of my props... I hear it isn't that accuarate anyway. Bad casting or something like that.... :angry

Oh yeah, if you're coming up I-75, please stop in Toledo and give Tripoli a lawn job or TP his house. He really appreciates the attention. :angel

JAS

"Oh yeah, if you're coming up I-75, please stop in Toledo and give Tripoli a lawn job or TP his house. He really appreciates the attention."

Cripes, just because I sold the rocketeer helmet... Anyhow, our host house is much closer and easier to TP if we are going to do so. :lol

Well as Outlander knows I will be flying in from Kansas for sure the night before the party. And get this the party is on my 28th Birthday I know I am getting old :) I cant wait to meet everyone in person I am sure it will be great to bad I cant bring any of my collection as I have to fly and dont want to loose anything :0
See ya all there.
Mike

I wonder how we gentlemen in our late 30's, guys like Tripoli, Mxyzptlk, Hicks and myself, are supposed to feel when we hear a 27 year old guy complain that the feels old? :cry

JAS

I'll bring an MR Rocketeer helmet - in fact, it's up for sale or trade if anyone is interested - I have two :D

What else should I bring? Most of the studio scale stuff I've done is for other people, so all I have to show for that are kits, LOL.

Excited.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(outlander @ Apr 22 2006, 03:35 AM) [snapback]1230913[/snapback]</div>
I wonder how we late 30's guys like Tripoli, Mxyzptlk, Hicks and myself are supposed to feel when we hear a 27 year old guy complain that the feels old? :cry

JAS
[/b]

No Sh#@. I just turned 39 today, and my daughter 7. I still feel like a young buck though.

Errr... I suppose a belated happy birthday is in order, Jon. I'll get you a "COMIC VILLAIN SPELLING GUIDE" as a gift. :angel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mxlplx @ Apr 22 2006, 11:40 PM) [snapback]1231366[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(outlander @ Apr 22 2006, 03:35 AM) [snapback]1230913[/snapback]
I wonder how we late 30's guys like Tripoli, Mxyzptlk, Hicks and myself are supposed to feel when we hear a 27 year old guy complain that the feels old? :cry

JAS
[/b]

No Sh#@. I just turned 39 today, and my daughter 7. I still feel like a young buck though.
[/b][/quote]

I am recommending the nearby Best Western to all my out of town friends. The Sterling Inn is next door to the hall, practically, within about two minutes or less walking distance. I have added the BW contact info to the first post in the thread.

If you stay overnight, you're more than welcome to come to breakfast with us.

Juno, watch for a PM that I'm sending your way.

Best Regards,

JAS

Just fwi for all of you folks, the Sterling in Best western has it's own indoor water park/pool. Could be fun for those who would use it, Jon.

Hey gang, I was avoiding this thread 'cause I was supposed to be out of town :cry and just couldn't bear it... *sniff*. Well hang on. The wife's taking the kids outta town... Dare I say it? I might be able to stop in yet.

Okay, I hope I get to see you all.

-- Tim

> I might be able to stop in yet. -- Tim
[/quote]

Rah. Finally some positive news rather than a last minute cancellation. :thumbsup

Hope you can make it, Tim.''

JAS

I am getting really excited about this, I am bringing 4 manniquinns and a few other props. I just received a screen used V costume from the original TV show and I will be displaying that also. I look forward to seeing everybody there.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DevilInThePaleMoonlight @ Apr 12 2006, 04:36 PM) [snapback]1225219[/snapback]</div>
Hey guys, got some bad news... I just got off the phone with DavidYR1 and he wanted me to let you all know he won't be able to make it down for the prop party. He's been insanely busy lately, in and out of town and as luck would have it, he'll be out of town that weekend too.

Don't worry though, I'll still be there so you'll be able to get your crazy Canadian fix. :p

Jonathan
[/b]

What work taking precidence over play? What gotten into him? Her I'm looking forward to seein his new stuff. Tell him I said hello. Will Em being traveling with? At least you'll be there Jonathan. I'll start gathering up my Canadian coins to trade back in.... they no longer let me stand on the border and toss them across.... Have a safe trip down. I'll see you Saturday.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back