Micheal Keaton back has Batman???

DOOOOO IITTTTTTTT!!!!

Sounds great to me. Though it would almost certainly be a time travel goof scene. I'd love to see Keaton play bats in a good film, but I suspect this would be a small role.
They're probably doing the Flashpoint story which I liked despite it kicking off the horrible New 52 line.

I've wanted to see Michael Keaton return as Batman for years now. As an older nearly retired Caped Crusader, I think Keaton could knock it out of the park once again. However I have no faith in this current era of filmmaking to do it any justice at all. Plus I find Ezra Miller to be incredibly annoying and not likeable in any way.

But hey if Mike gets a nice payday out of it, more power to him.

According to The Wrap

"They go on to explain that this new reality is protected by Keaton's version of Batman, and both Batman Forever and Batman & Robin will be forgotten about, with The Flash revealing what this Dark Knight has been up to in the thirty years since we last saw him face The Penguin in Batman Returns.
It seems likely that this newly created world will be here to stay, especially as it's being widely reported that Keaton's Batman will stick around, acting as a mentor to a number of heroes (including Batgirl)."

Pretty pumped about this!

Always a treat to see Mikey K in ANYTHING he does.....
vsk8g.jpg

I'm on board if they do CGI de-aging on Keaton.

He is 68 years old. It's not just that he needs to be "retired Batman" its that's he's too old to even do the retiring. A movie where Batman decides to retire, or has retired recently . . . that's more like a 45yo guy. Keaton will need de-aging work for any scene that goes anywhere near a Batsuit.

I'm on board if they do CGI de-aging on Keaton.

He is 68 years old. It's not just that he needs to be "retired Batman" its that's he's too old to even do the retiring. A movie where Batman decides to retire, or has retired recently . . . that's more like a 45yo guy. Keaton will need de-aging work for any scene that goes anywhere near a Batsuit.

I don't know. Some of the most interesting batman stories I've seen are well after he "retired". batman beyond was a lot of fun, and he'd been retired for ages. The Kingdom Come batman is also as old or older than keaton; a physical wreck with an body harness to keep him walking. but he's switched to being "the man in the chair", and has some drone systems he works with that go out and do the crime fighting for him.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back