Michael Knight with a Speeder Bike Gun

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

starbuckcylon

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
kittsw1.jpg

kittsw2.jpg

kittsw3.jpg

kittsw4.jpg

I was watching season 3 dvd of Knight Rider and Michael Knight is using a Speeder Bike Gun from Return of the Jedi.

Jim

Starbuck@gate.net

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Okay, that's pretty freaky. Cannot say that the painted accents add anything to the look of the blaster. Great find, though. Thanks for sharing the pics.

knightdriver2001

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Most likely was a toy. After all, it turned out to be a squirt gun if I
remember correctly. Haven't getton season 3 yet. Walmarts here don't
seem to have it? Off to best buy I guess. :angel

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by starbuckcylon@Feb 4 2006, 02:54 AM
kittsw1.jpg

kittsw2.jpg

kittsw3.jpg

kittsw4.jpg

I was watching season 3 dvd of Knight Rider and Michael Knight is using a Speeder Bike Gun from Return of the Jedi.

Jim

Starbuck@gate.net
[snapback]1175520[/snapback]​

Yep looks like the toy alright
scoutpistol.jpg

ortiz34

That is awesome.

I believe if you look closely, Kitt was also seen in the battle of yavin ;)

Originally posted by Bluewolf+Feb 4 2006, 03:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bluewolf @ Feb 4 2006, 03:49 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-blufive
@Feb 3 2006, 10:04 PM
Wow.  Great find.
[snapback]1175529[/snapback]​

Absolutely the toy. Great find.
[snapback]1175692[/snapback]​
[/b]

uscm buzz

Wasnt kit in the battle against the deathstar 2.. when Lando says here they come.. and you see all the fighters..... and kit is using turbo boost.. ok ok.. but I am gonna photoshop this guys.. it just has to be done.. kit and michael knight in different star wars scenes.. ha ha..

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.