Miami Vice Movie Gun

tycoon

I was told the gun used by Crockett in the new movie will be a SV Infinity with doctor red dot sight and ported barrel and compensator. Does anyone have a picture of the gun?

Thanks
Wayne

I thought SV infinity was strictly an airsoft company. Am I mistaken? I can't remember ever seeing an SV gun that was real, but they are always beyond cool looking.

I have seen many real guns like this from STI in Texas. Could they be using a tricked out STI? I'd love to see some pictures. The trailer for the film is less than great. I am disappointed in the video look. I really wish they'd of gone with film.

It didn't really work for Collateral either. I love Michael Mann, but come on, HEAT was his best film, and Miami Vice should have that look to it. (OK, rant over. please forgive me.)

Njc-----------------------

It is. It's not a real gun

OK, so Sv infinty only makes airsoft, so then Crockett must be using somehting other than an Sv infinity in the film. Or is he running around with a gas powered airsoft in the film? Doubt it.

That most likely leaves us with an STI of some formation, or is there another company that creates the heavy block slide style 45 custom guns?

I will have to hunt down some screen caps.

Njc-----------------------------

Damn. :D That's very cool to know. You learn something new every day..

I love the "gun builder" option.

Thank you for that link tycoon. I greatly appreciate it.

As for Crocket running around with a competition gun, I tend to agree. I can't imagine a cop using one of these for undercover duty, but they don't all look like competition guns. Some of what they make look pretty combat ready.

Noeland------------------------------------

You are welcome. I have taken so much from this forum and I am glad I can contribute just even a little. :p

Let's cross our fingers and wait for the movie this June. And dont forget the guns that Tom Cruise will be using in MI:3

Originally posted by Noeland@Feb 2 2006, 01:54 AM
Damn.  :D  That's very cool to know. You learn something new every day..

I love the "gun builder" option.

Thank you for that link tycoon. I greatly appreciate it.

As for Crocket running around with a competition gun, I tend to agree. I can't imagine a cop using one of these for undercover duty, but they don't all look like competition guns. Some of what they make look pretty combat ready.

Noeland------------------------------------
[snapback]1173526[/snapback]​

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back