Metal Boba Fett Helmet Build!

GoldPointProps

hey guys! last weekend I started work on a metal Boba Fett helmet. here are some pictures of the helmet so far.
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG

well, Im very exited to see the result. looks great for now. I also liked the EP7 stormtrooperhelmet u heve done very much!

Fantastic! Did you use an english wheel to form the dome? I did mine in orange peel and heated and shrunk the **** out if it to get my desired profiles. Check mine out!

Looks too tight for an English wheel, probably an air planisher.... nice job though, tidy :thumbsup

Its amazing what one can do with a sandbag, english wheel, shrinker and a stretcher. I have none of these so I rely on old sheetmetal layout, oxy acetylene and a body hammer.

Its amazing what one can do with a sandbag, english wheel, shrinker and a stretcher. I have none of these so I rely on old sheetmetal layout, oxy acetylene and a body hammer.

Same here, I never had access to all the fancy equipment, I had to use anything I could get my hands on to shape up steel :)

well, Im very exited to see the result. looks great for now. I also liked the EP7 stormtrooperhelmet u heve done very much!
sadly I wont get to paint it..the customer who ordered it wants It left in raw metal. thanks glad you liked it

- - - Updated - - -

Fantastic! Did you use an english wheel to form the dome? I did mine in orange peel and heated and shrunk the **** out if it to get my desired profiles. Check mine out!
yes I used the English wheel. I checked yours out it turned out great nice work!

- - - Updated - - -

Looks too tight for an English wheel, probably an air planisher.... nice job though, tidy :thumbsup
thanks. I used the English wheel. I haven't got a planisher......yet.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back