Merry Christmas and a happy new year

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ZAP

Merry Christmas and a happy new year for all the Members of this forum of knowledge and sharing

:love

if all politicians had this way of sharing, I'm sure the world would be a much better place

thanks to you all

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ralphee

Sr Member
Back at ya bro, Merry Christmas to all you guys here, and i DO mean ALL, even the ones that think i stink lol, hope you all have a great day and get what you wished for!

lee

Scubacat

Merry Christmas to everyone here from a shadow stormtrooper!

1520603_10202812124134816_1224575137_n.jpg

mirdhim

Merry Christmas and a happy new year for all the People in this nice place!!!

I dont know if Ican write in spanish, but....

Feliz navidad y próspero año nuevo a todo el mundo!!!!
Que siga avanzando el modelismo!!! ( y Star Wars más aun!)
:love

Luis

moffeaton

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Merry Christmas! May your days be filled with lots of free build time, your pockets full of money for donor kits, and your hearts full of kindness. May you never run out of Haribo Piratos, Brennevin, Van Winkle Rye, and patience!

Lee S

Sr Member
And the same back to all! I have a week off and have already made some SS Model progress. Hope you all have some time off too!

ralphee

Sr Member
Making the most of it Lee, working on the Bwing, huge amounts of putty work, priming, and more putty work, but its getting cleaner, should have a good assembly done by the time i have to get back to the grindstone!

lee

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.