Men in Black - Tri-Barrel

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Rusty85

Sr Member
So awesome!
Love it. But I was always a fan of Tommy Lee Jones's gun
View attachment 1040701

Doing this next? =D

Now, tell me more about the bubble and the alien you mentioned. Is there supposed to be an alien in that bubble in the gun that emits energy for the gun?
There's already a thread for this gun. Zombie Killer is currently working on that one and doing a fantastic job! Just search the MIB Pulsar Project thread.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Rusty85

Sr Member
Holy smokes! Where on earth did you find that picture??? Would love to see more of those shots. I've found next to nothing photo-wise on the other side of the gun.

Zombie Killer

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Holy smokes! Where on earth did you find that picture??? Would love to see more of those shots. I've found next to nothing photo-wise on the other side of the gun.
+1 , that picture is awesome, would love to see more, especially the front of the barrels. Just as an FIY that is the prop that was in the trunk of the Ford POS and the one Will Smith picks up and racks the slide on. The cast i have is not from that gun, unfortunately ; )

Harada357

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The Alien in the Bubble resembles an octopus: you might try altering something like this with Miliput.

61s-YP6YROL._SL1000_.jpg
Capture.JPG