Megacon 2015

iw as there from 12 till around 6, mainly in the main hall, i could not move anywhere, picture after picture

We have to meet up before the event next time, that way we all can stick together.
We had fun tho

20150411_171738.jpg

Here are some pics from this years Megacon 2015. The pics I have are very limited. I know Maniak and I did not get to many pics of us. Our handlers had their hands busy with others peoples cameras.

Maniak and I at the hotel before walking over to Megacon
IMG_1221.JPG

This is an above view of the crowed gathered to take pics.
IMG_1220.JPG

Here is a very cool Xenomorph Queen I ran into. We were a hugh hit for pics. To top it off there was also a marine taking both of us on. We both had to have our group of handlers clear the way so we could get out and take a break
IMG_1213.JPG

IMG_0558.JPG

Love the pics guys. You both have to do some photoshoots in some more natural settings, like a wood or something... That would really make those costumes pop

i live out in riverside i so wish my suit had been done so i could join you guys. my debut will be at The Labyrinth of Jareth Masqurade Ball this summer. after that any chance i get to "SUIT UP" (Barney Stinson) i will grab.

let meet up this year, for some reason alst year i never found you lol

Yeah that would be cool! Last year I met up with SPGFX and we could barely get through the crowd! By the time i got to the actual entrance I almost past out from the Heat haha but this year ill be ready

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back