Medieval Bat. Man Armor

This is bar none the most amazing Batsuit/armor I have ever seen or quite possibly will ever see. My hat is off to you. Holy flying carp!

:love:love:love BEAUTIFUL! Amazing work...

I too instantly thought this costume alone could inspire a whole series of fantasy hero films from this era. Before I saw this I thought there were too many batman films. :lol

OMG!! Could you imagine how cool this would be if this was used in a PREQUAL Batman movie. As if the Wayne family had a history of this type of character!!!

How friggin' cool this armor is!

OK, now I totally want to see this in a period movie, with the Joker as the evil castle jester :lol

Fantastic work sir!! (y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Love all the work put into this masterpiece!! Bravo x 100. :)

My only issue is the chin section seems to hinder the movement downward, as I see it's maxed out when in the sitting position in the first photo.
Still has more freedom of movement than this.
batman_george_clooney.jpg

Epicness!
422506_10150543550486439_251115841438_8827285_858671498_n.jpg

I love this! My favorite costumes are when they are "inspired by" or something of that like. The detail and skill in this is absolutely stunning! Like others have said before I can't say much other then I'm gobsmacked and incredibly jealous of your talent.

Thanks for the great feedback, glad everyone likes it so much. I hope to do other spinoff medieval/fantasy themes in the future. It's a lot of fun (and work).

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back