Medieval Joker WIP

Prince

---New Updates Below---
Greetings again, thought I would share the most recent work in progress: Medieval Joker Leather Fantasy Armor

IMG_4156.JPG

This concept approaches the design from the position of "What if our modern popular icons and legends were armored knights or nobility in a medieval high fantasy setting"

IMG_4162.JPGIMG_4168.JPG

So far I have created Medeival Batman, Aquaman, and Loki. This Joker concept will be the next to be finished followed by many others.

face.jpg

More on this concept on the facebook page.

Facebook - www.facebook.com/PrinceArmory
Gallery - Azmal's deviantART Gallery
Website - Prince Armory Custom Creations

Last edited:
Yes it would be Christmas before Christmas if you were sharing a 3D model of your Batman... Foam clones would pop from everywhere ^^

This Joker is already frightening !

If I might make a suggestion, if you haven't already made one, I would like to see a Wolverine in a Medieval style. Just a thought :)

How much would the Wolvie cost? :)
A suit of armor can start at a grand or two for a more basic, yet still high quality partial leather suit. These signature level suits are substantially more detailed and expensive however. But of course they are meant to last a lifetime and can be used and abused in combat. Some pricing info is at Prince Armory Custom Creations

What do you use to color your leather?
Leather Dye in this case. Sometimes paint. Dye is better for leather because leather absorbs it instead of just coating it. But dyes dont have the same range of color possibilities as what can be done with paints.

This build is amazing, you should do a medieval robin at some point! or just about any other batman character. Id love to see medieval Superman too. ahaha

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back