Interest MCU Spider-Man - Suit Run *Pattern update with photos*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MCU Spider-Man - Suit Run *Pattern Testing in Progress + TJack Partnership*

Interesting. Will the fabric be available for purchase if we wanted to sew it ourselves?

interested in full suit pending full price

Adding to the list.

Interesting. Will the fabric be available for purchase if we wanted to sew it ourselves?

The fabric will be available to purchase by itself, but it won't actually be patterned out. I'll keep you updated about this however

I'm also interested in a complete depending on where the price lands.

Looking good can't wait to see the end product , Also interested in full suit pending full price ( and TJack Is the Best so happy to hear he's joined into this )

Looking good can't wait to see the end product , Also interested in full suit pending full price ( and TJack Is the Best so happy to hear he's joined into this )

Added!

Interested, please add me to the list

I'm in for a full/completed suit + lenses/shell as well! Looks great so far!

I'd also be interested in knowing if its possible to just get a mask? Thanks

Interested add me in

Re: MCU Spider-Man - Suit Run *spidey4fun Raised Webbing Option Announcement*

14211934_10209149807055270_482849573589055643_n.jpg

I'm sure everyone has seen the practical suit. I'm happy to announce that Brad of spidey4fun will be offering urethane webbing for those who want a raised webbing option on our suit pattern.

In addition to that, Alessio92 has received some fabric for pattern testing (once again: this is only a test, this will not reflect our final product)

14081190_1317970061549479_1943131338_n.jpg14081318_1317970131549472_681019754_n.jpg14089554_1317970188216133_1134065230_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

For the rubber pieces alone I'm interested. However if the price is right. I'm down. Are payment plans a thing or one lump sum? Those are the only things that factor into my decision. It's a beautiful thing to see this happen. I'm insanely excited

Dam !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the rubber pieces alone I'm interested. However if the price is right. I'm down. Are payment plans a thing or one lump sum? Those are the only things that factor into my decision. It's a beautiful thing to see this happen. I'm insanely excited

Hi waterspider. I will add your name to the list. There will be a payment plan but because of so many factors we still haven't figured out pricing. But as mentioned earlier, being on the interest list is not commitment so feel free to drop out if the suit is out of your budget. Thank you again

I would love to be added to the list this looks incredible

Hello guys I'm writing for kiyominai since he can't log on the rpf right now. We are sorry to say that spidey4fun will not provide us with his webs because he will make his own suit. But don't worry because we are still pursuing our own webs for the practical civil war suit. Right now we are testing a new and improved pattern for the homecoming before starting to produce the screens for the actual suit. Here are some pictures of the print I just got!!
Thanks for the interest in our project!!
ce38ffeac22c3d032bbe5b9f559688a2.jpg
13d87a22e67484aed8a9dd4ea00b34b2.jpg
537cf9e0a1f8b41c933d571d0aad082f.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back