Interest MCU Spider-Man - Suit Run *Pattern update with photos*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MCU Spider-Man - Suit Run *spidey4fun Raised Webbing Option Announcement*

Hey, @kiyominai
I thought I was already on this run, but apparently it slipped my mind to actually TELL you that I was interested! This is me rectifying that. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Please add me to the list.

Where will the zippers be located?

Sean

I would love to be added to the list this looks incredible

Will add you!

Hello guys I'm writing for kiyominai since he can't log on the rpf right now. We are sorry to say that spidey4fun will not provide us with his webs because he will make his own suit. But don't worry because we are still pursuing our own webs for the practical civil war suit. Right now we are testing a new and improved pattern for the homecoming before starting to produce the screens for the actual suit. Here are some pictures of the print I just got!!
Thanks for the interest in our project!!http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160921/ce38ffeac22c3d032bbe5b9f559688a2.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160921/13d87a22e67484aed8a9dd4ea00b34b2.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160921/537cf9e0a1f8b41c933d571d0aad082f.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Thank you for updating everyone, Alessio!

Hey, @kiyominai
I thought I was already on this run, but apparently it slipped my mind to actually TELL you that I was interested! This is me rectifying that. :)

Haha got it!

Interested.

Adding!

definitely interested.

Please add me to the list.

Where will the zippers be located?

Sean

Will add you now! The zippers will be up to the seamstress. I'll tag him in it to ping him Alessio92

Last edited by a moderator:
Update:

Even on the road, nothing stops Alessio from hand sewing the test print

yZmK3aV.jpg

8F52qGN.jpg

Plz put me on that list! Gosh I hope that they can churn enough of these out by Homecoming! What are your plans for the soles and the web cartridges on the belt. Also can someone explain to me how this suit specifically differentiates itself from stuff on fabric on demand, using kenlandrums files, vs this. Don't get me wrong, these look incredible, but like is the fabric a custom lycra or something, because it seems to be extremely detailed. Also I am using this suit as a workout goal, I'm already pretty fit but always room for improvement, but ya I really hope this doesn't end up costing TOO much, but idk if that would even stop me, lol :D Thank God I have a parttime job otherwise id be stuck with Tom Hollands sweatshirt and swimgoggles suit :)

Plz put me on that list! Gosh I hope that they can churn enough of these out by Homecoming! What are your plans for the soles and the web cartridges on the belt. Also can someone explain to me how this suit specifically differentiates itself from stuff on fabric on demand, using kenlandrums files, vs this. Don't get me wrong, these look incredible, but like is the fabric a custom lycra or something, because it seems to be extremely detailed. Also I am using this suit as a workout goal, I'm already pretty fit but always room for improvement, but ya I really hope this doesn't end up costing TOO much, but idk if that would even stop me, lol :D Thank God I have a parttime job otherwise id be stuck with Tom Hollands sweatshirt and swimgoggles suit :)

The fabric is completely custom, the red portions are printed on actual red fabric, the blues on actual blue fabric, with a dimensional raised texture printed on the surface, just like the suits used in the film production. The member in charge of this project works on many of the ACTUAL costumes used in Marvel movies.

This is leagues beyond a dye-sub print on white fabric.

The fabric is completely custom, the red portions are printed on actual red fabric, the blues on actual blue fabric, with a dimensional raised texture printed on the surface, just like the suits used in the film production. The member in charge of this project works on many of the ACTUAL costumes used in Marvel movies.

This is leagues beyond a dye-sub print on white fabric.

Sooooo, I assume it's gotta cost leagues beyond what dye-sub costs? Obviously we don't have a. Quote yet but including the face she'll and lenses are we talking 200-400 500-600 or 700-800 range here, just from the basics you know. And thank God there's no raised webbing otherwise that'd cost another 150 or so, judging off the amazing Spider-Man suit

Sooooo, I assume it's gotta cost leagues beyond what dye-sub costs? Obviously we don't have a. Quote yet but including the face she'll and lenses are we talking 200-400 500-600 or 700-800 range here, just from the basics you know. And thank God there's no raised webbing otherwise that'd cost another 150 or so, judging off the amazing Spider-Man suit

As has been said throughout the thread, a pricerange will be determined when the pattern and process is close to being finalized.

...I think you should do a bit more research on this forum to get a sense of the scale and type of project being embarked on here, and the sort of labor hours and numbers involved at the end of the day. You might have to adjust your expectations accordingly. A good place to start might be El Fett's deadpool thread. Cheers.

As has been said throughout the thread, a pricerange will be determined when the pattern and process is close to being finalized.

...I think you should do a bit more research on this forum to get a sense of the scale and type of project being embarked on here, and the sort of labor hours and numbers involved at the end of the day. You might have to adjust your expectations accordingly. A good place to start might be El Fett's deadpool thread. Cheers.

Sorry about the typo, I meant the above price range just for the 3D printed parts, including the black suit lining, webshooters, etc. Obviously the suit itself could be as much as 3000, but ya sorry for the miscommunication :D

Hello guys!! I'm posting for kiyominai since he can't access the rpf right now due to a surgery he had the other week. We are continuing to perfect our homecoming pattern to make it more accurate. Here is a picture of the homecoming test suit (as I said before it's not our final pattern) and a bonus picture of the civil war practical test suit! Hope you guys like it and please look forward for more photos and updates from our team!!
d6c56793ffffe077f6040bdeac7ac426.jpg
544e0bbb1b44eecb52fe19ddf0098849.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Progress is looking nice! Definitely need the front section to be narrower, but it's coming along beautifully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back