MCU Spider-Man - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

How do you make one of these suits. Do you just take the patterns to a fabric store, get the fabric and do it yourself, how do you 3-d print fabric?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are very low res, you wont be able to get any details out of those

View attachment 623392
Hey, here are new references for do the pattern more accurate.

- - - Updated - - -

Well uh, you can't 3d print fabric :lol, you download the free pattern from kenlandrum, and send it to a site like www.zentaizone.com, there they will print the pattern on to the fabric, cut it out, and sew it for you, all for just over $100 US.

How do you make one of these suits. Do you just take the patterns to a fabric store, get the fabric and do it yourself, how do you 3-d print fabric?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I remeshed kenlandrum's 3d file in Blender so that I can mess with it. I altered if model so that the holes for the straps are moved up a little and a little bit wider. It's not as brittle as before. I sprayed two coats of plasti-dip to see what it would look like black flat black. The Rubber coating feels pretty awesome on the part. I am going to alter the tringger to be a little bit thinner and longer so that it will be more flexible.
13180861_1246889735321968_1495056776_n.jpg

So this is what i think the cartridges actually look like, I think theyre rectangular and slide into the clips on the suits belt thats why they look like they do in some images on the suit again just my opinion
61385435eeb80ba9c5257bc90b8b384c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Those are very low res, you wont be able to get any details out of those

- - - Updated - - -

Well uh, you can't 3d print fabric :lol, you download the free pattern from @kenlandrum, and send it to a site like www.zentaizone.com, there they will print the pattern on to the fabric, cut it out, and sew it for you, all for just over $100 US.
We try to avoid those places since they keep the patterns and sell them after with no benefit or even mention of the original creator.

Here is the pic. Black webshooters were the mk1s like everyone else the slots for the straps didnt come out well. The mk2 are the white and came out beautifully. I think I may have to cast the eyeframes in something like urethane or latex in order to get them to bend around my head.

20160512_065051.jpg

Here is the pic. Black webshooters were the mk1s like everyone else the slots for the straps didnt come out well. The mk2 are the white and came out beautifully. I think I may have to cast the eyeframes in something like urethane or latex in order to get them to bend around my head.

View attachment 624099

They all look great!
BTW: If you are using a heated bed, I pulled my frames off right after they finished and was able to put some bend in them quite easily while they were still warm. I suppose a hairdryer would have the same effect...

They all look great!
BTW: If you are using a heated bed, I pulled my frames off right after they finished and was able to put some bend in them quite easily while they were still warm. I suppose a hairdryer would have the same effect...

I will have to give it a try.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back