MCL34N's ASM2 WIP (video update 9-9)

McLean is a very busy man you need to be patient with him he has many people ordering from him every dat u understand youre upset but try to be patient :)

Hey McLean! I am Leo! I made a facebook adress because you never answer me on RPF. But I see you can't answer on facebook, too. I don't like the facebook but I needed to make an adress because I didn't know how I can contact with you. Why don't you answer me on RPF? One month you have not answered me. I see that you make nothing. I ask you to send me my money back what I sent you for the print and faceshell. I saw on facebook that you sell faceshells for costumers . But you have not made my print and faceshell since 6 months. Since 6 months I have got nothing. You said me one month ago that you will send them but I got nothing.I am sorry that you made on this way. Send me here the payment back on this adress jaszfalvip@yahoo.com . Because I see you don't want to make them half year. And you don't answer me on RPF since months. I became tired by this situation. I don't want to force you on to make them. All money 365 dollar send me back what I sent you.

zyFTQFQ.gif

Hey McLean!

Thank you very much that you answered me. I wished from you to answer me always like you answered me now and not like I waited after answers a lot of months and weeks. Send me the print and the TASM1 faceshell with lenses. Send them on this adress:
.............................. I sent the adress in pm with this message
Write me back if you read this message. And if you sent the package. Write me where I can send you messages because I want to know where you read them always and where you answer always.

Best,
Leo

Hey.

Yes I understand that McLean is busy but I have waited patient after the print and faceshell since 6 months. But I don't want to wait again 6 months to get them. In this case I wrote him to give me back the payment. I don't want to make for him problem. In this case I wanted to refuse this order from him. But I got now answer from him that he will send this order with print and faceshell. I wrote him back to send them.

Story?? Then where is he supposed to "air" his so called grievances? Just curious. @Lunaman

He's supposed to post in the thread that pertains to the project his order is involved with or the original sales thread, of course. Not come over to a completely unrelated project thread and use his first posts on the forum to threaten the project creator. If he's having issues with not recieving pieces he's paid for that's absolutely a legitimate concern, but it should be expressed in the appropriate space, not over here.
Does that answer your question, "dude"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Story?? Then where is he supposed to "air" his so called grievances? Just curious. @Lunaman

Dude, you're dragging up an issue that's months old.

And there's me getting all excited thinking there might be a legitimate update to McLean's thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
oh man, watching the trailer, then jumping back to this thread, rinse and repeat until prints are sold/movie is out! Such excite, much wow! good stuff as always mr.mcl34n!

Hey guys, I was wondering.... On the brick pattern for Peter's suit. Which methods should I take? I was kind of thinking using a permanent marker to use. But I'm not so sure.

Hey guys, I was wondering.... On the brick pattern for Peter's suit. Which methods should I take? I was kind of thinking using a permanent marker to use. But I'm not so sure.

Personally I would go with the puff paint method because it will stand out more. It will be a lot more time consuming but the quality will be so much better and more movie accurate too

It's more like metallic silver I suppose, don't forget he's standing under strong lights at the con. But it's more silvery than metallic black..

Hey guys, im interested to buy a mclean tasm 1 movie print, NEW. Sizes or so, we can discuss, whoever has 1 for sale do PM me. Very int now, lets set a quick deal if possible guys, do help me thanks !!

Hey guys, im interested to buy a mclean tasm 1 movie print, NEW. Sizes or so, we can discuss, whoever has 1 for sale do PM me. Very int now, lets set a quick deal if possible guys, do help me thanks !!
Hey man. Before anyone else gets on you, you might want to post that in the Junkyard as a WTB. That's where sales are made. Also it's against the rules to post unrelated subjects. Just giving you a heads up!

My bad ! But how you I even start a thread there ? I go in junkyard and have no idea how to start my own... Able to pm me ? Thanks !

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back