MCL34N's Amazing Spidey- 1 Year Later (New Pics Bottom of 29)

Re: MCL34N's Amazing Spidey- 1 Year Later

Hey everyone! I finally got a chance to take some professional shots with my suit and wanted to share them here. Since this is a finished suit I'm torn whether or not to post it here or start a new thread in the showcase forum. The photos were done by my friend Zac Eubank

DSCF1696WM.jpgDSCF1697WM.jpgDSCF1727WM.jpgDSCF1769WM.jpgZAC_8212WM.jpgZAC_8218WM.jpgZAC_8229WM.jpgZAC_8244WM.jpgZAC_8277WM.jpgZAC_8307WM.jpgZAC_8339WM.jpgZAC_8345WM.jpgZAC_8352WM.jpgZAC_83452.jpg

Dude...perfection. Where's that a-hole GT so he can tweet Mark Webb so he sees these?! OK Bad joke but honestly, Garfield, Webb, Emma Stone, EVERYONE should see what one person was able to pull off with this replica. It's freaking spot on in every way! You rock dude! That's it. You can retire Spidey now. nowhere else to go. Challenge completed and absolutely dominated.

This is exactly what it should look like , and it fits you very well . I might need some tips once i get your print to reach your awesomeness as much as i can !

Fantastic job! It's amazing how well you replicated the raised honeycomb look without using the actual method from the movie.
Just shows how awesome you are.
Have you seen the article on how the suit was a made for the film? Apparently they used rubberized inks to create the "texturized" look of the suit and a technique called "Foiling" to add illumination and shine to webs.

Here's the article Articles Archive ? Amazing Spider-Man

Oh boy, those pics just confirmed me how much I LOVE the TASM suit over the new one. It has so much identity, feels so unique..
Glad to see the Master who started the TASM craze wearing his masterpiece.
You truly are an amazing inspirational artist.

Those pics are just so SO good! Your attention to detail and your ability to accurately replicate what you see is outstanding mate. Just blindingly good.

please answer me I send you a lot of mjs i really want the costum i implore you. Please if someone else want the costum vote for a new printing list

Your work is the best that I ever see, or what do you thing guys ? ZAC_8218WM.jpg

Truly brilliant! it looks like cover art for a comic, hard to believe they are actual pictures...again brilliant work. props to you and your spidey photographer.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back