May the 4th be with You Day, what you doin?

Being angry with the USPS for shipping my Vader helmet 2000 miles in the wrong direction.

Wow... that’s crazy. I haven’t had good luck all month with packages... but nothing as serious as being 2000 miles in the wrong direction

Hope you get your stuff

Wow... that’s crazy. I haven’t had good luck all month with packages... but nothing as serious as being 2000 miles in the wrong direction

Hope you get your stuff
I'm sure I will, just a question of "When?"
It was supposed to be delivered on the first, the last movement I had seen on it was from Chicago (300 miles north of me) on the 29th.
I didn't see any movement on it for a couple of days (and it hadn't been delivered) I was about to file a missing package claim yesterday and the tracking updated to it having been in "City of Industry, CA" when it should have been in "Wood River, Illinois" (or at least the hub in St.Louis, MO).
So, I have to wait AT LEAST 4 more days (I'm guessing) and then PRAY that they don't screw it up again.

I work in logistics...
to screw it up this bad..... yeesh
Any normal business would have bent over backwards to get it back out to me next day BECAUSE THEY SCREWED UP.
Not the USPS.

Working, not so lol.

Waiting on a new radiator for my '39 Ford Deluxe Coupe to shop up. It should be here
IMG_20200413_152249463.jpg
in a day or two. I replaced both water pumps a couple weeks ago.

Being angry with the USPS for shipping my Vader helmet 2000 miles in the wrong direction.

I had a similar experience just not as bad. I was expecting an overseas shipment about 2 weeks ago that arrived in the US in New York City, about 60 miles from my home on Long Island, and then it was promptly sent to Pittsburgh and then spent about a week and a half making its way back to New York before I finally received it. The tracking was next to useless and most of the time it just said it was on its way to the next destination.

Found a probe droid at target. The only one I wanted for a display piece.

Maybe will watch a movie tonight. Still unknown

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back