maul FX blade conversion

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Gytheran

Sr Member
Out of curiosity, what is the appeal of converting the F/X sabers?

You gain a duelable blade, but lose the blade growing effect and sound effects... i.e. what makes the sabers cool to begin with. :)

OldKen

Master Member
Originally posted by Gytheran@Apr 10 2006, 05:39 PM
Out of curiosity, what is the appeal of converting the F/X sabers?

You gain a duelable blade, but lose the blade growing effect and sound effects... i.e. what makes the sabers cool to begin with. :)
[snapback]1223847[/snapback]​

you appearently havent seen the hyperdyne blade kits he is working on have you?

i shoulda just bumped that thread with this link... :unsure

trust me... his blades have all that and more. ;)

hyperdyne

Sr Member
Sweet.

I just got mine yesterday, I will begin gutting it for a retrofit. :D I can finally put some decent maul sounds in it as well.

OldKen

Master Member
Originally posted by hyperdyne@Apr 10 2006, 05:43 PM
Sweet. 

I just got mine yesterday, I will begin gutting it for a retrofit.  :D  I can finally put some decent maul sounds in it as well.
[snapback]1223855[/snapback]​

i swear to God that i was just going to shoot you a PM with that very question.

(smithers voice) excellent.

Gytheran

Sr Member
Originally posted by hyperdyne@Apr 10 2006, 03:43 PM
Sweet. 

I just got mine yesterday, I will begin gutting it for a retrofit.  :D  I can finally put some decent maul sounds in it as well.

Are they self-contained or do they require a sound system nearby?

forcefx

Originally posted by hyperdyne@Apr 10 2006, 09:43 PM
Sweet. 

AWSOME..